Hudson Valley Young Professionals
Since 2007, the mission of the Hudson Valley Young Professionals is to provide young professionals with opportunities to learn, lead, grow personally and professionally, network effectively and give back to the community. The HVYPs have since grown to over 800 members within the Hudson Valley Region.
The organization originated with the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce and as of January 2012, has partnered with the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce to continue the brand and mission into Westchester and Putnam counties.
The structure allows for Chamber support of Young Professionals within the community with educational forums, training sessions, social networking events, and community involvement opportunities - to provide the tools to develop personal and leadership skills in a professional environment. The more informed, involved and well networked young professionals are, the likelier they are to stay in the Hudson Valley and have more influence on what the region becomes.
- HVYPs host 7th annual toy drive 23-Nov-2015
- HVYPs plan several fall events 14-Oct-2015
- HVYPs seek volunteers for Make a Difference Day 29-Sep-2015
- Multiple events set for Hudson Valley Young Professionals 17-Sep-2015
- HVYPs to hold Overtime networking event 31-Jul-2015